We are giving away THREE gorgeous leather phone holders by Ri2k, a brand we know Pippa loves!! MyBag are giving away the yellowy ochre colour, the grey and the black.
To get your hands on one of them simply enter our fabulous virtual raffle!
How to enter:
I’m setting this competition up like a virtual raffle.
To get your virtual ‘tickets’ you must do one or more of the following:
- – Comment on this blog post (mandatory – earns you 1 raffle ticket)
- – Tweet this “I’m entering @katepippastyle’s contest to win a Ri2k phone holder, click to enter too: http://bit.ly/omx6fN”. (Link to your Tweet in the comments below.) (Earns you 2 tickets)
- – Like MyBag.com on Facebook (Let me know you’ve done this in your entry comment here!) (You get 2 tickets)
- – Write a blog post about this competition and link to it here in the comments (optional – worth 5 tickets!)
Do ALL OF THESE & earn a whopping TEN tickets! More tickets = more chance of winning!
Remember - you must tell me all of your entries in the comments section below & let me know how many ‘tickets’ you’ve earned. Use your REAL email address in the comments section so I can contact you if you win. Name the colour of the holder YOU WOULD LIKE in your comment. One winner will be selected for each colour at random!
The contest will last one week. The comments will close Thursday 6th October at 9pm. A winner will be drawn and announced shortly after.
Terms: I have the right to amend or extend the closing date stated above if needed. The winner will be notified via email and you’ll need to provide a postal address. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Incorrect entries will be disqualified. The prize should be delivered within 21 days, but this is timeframe is not guaranteed. The judges decision is final.
10% Discount on Ri2k bags at MyBag.com
My bag have kindly extended the exclusive discount for Pippa-Middleton.co.uk fans too! Get 10% off their range by using the code “Ri2K10″ at the checkout. The code is valid until the 7th of October. Click here!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
NO MORE VOTES WILL BE COUNTED.
Love Pippa Middleton? Then you’ll love this blog! We chronicle Pippa’s style, look at her clothing and discuss her outfits. We hope you enjoy your visit today :-)
Image © FemGeek.co.uk
Last 5 posts:
- Pippa in Temperley twice: patterned trousers on night out & pink jacket at Vanity Fair Dinner
- Pippa looks stunning in bright blue dress at Northumberland wedding
- A bumper post full of IDs, links, news & pictures
- Pippa brings a bit of sunshine to Cheltenham Festival in bright yellow coat
- Waitrose magazine signs up Pippa to write new foodie column
Browse the site:
Browse site by month:
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (5)
- September 2012 (5)
- August 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (4)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (11)
- December 2011 (9)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (21)
- September 2011 (22)
- August 2011 (5)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (19)
- May 2011 (34)
- April 2011 (5)
Become a FAN on Facebook:
Stay up to date with all the latest posts by ‘liking’ this page on Facebook: